Under 2017 har vi samordnat vår Almedalsnärvaro med ett styrelsemöte på lördagen precis innan Almedalsveckan drar igång. Syftet är att få synergieffekter med styrelsemedlemmar närvarande i Visby under vår Almedalsevent som vi ordnar söndagen den 2 juli.
Sal E30 på Campus Gotland. Ingång via Almedalsbiblioteket.
- Lokaltyp: Seminariesal för 50 personer vid bord
- Utrustning: Whiteboard samt projektor i taket
- Pris: 3 600 kr
bokad tid: 15-18
Moderator: Carl Heath
- 15:00 - 15:20 Iordningsställande av lokalen
- 15:20 - 15:50 European Copyright reform - where are we now?, conversation with Julia Reda, member of the European Parliament for the German Pirate Party (Piratenpartei).
- 16:00 - 16:30 3 years 3 elections - Finnish pirates road to national parliament 2017 - 2019, conversation with Arto Lampila, vice chair of the Finnish Pirate Party (Piraattipuolue).
- 16:40 - 17:10 From five to fifteen percent - how to build a party in opposition conversation with Ásta Helgadóttir, member of the Icelandic parliament for the Pirate Party (Píratar).
- 17:20 - 17:50 What challenges do digitalisation bring for western democracy, panel discussion with all our guests.
- 17:50 - 18:00 återställande av lokalen
Ostrukturerad inklippt text
- Short bio in english:
Vice-chairperson and long time activist for finnish Pirateparty (Piraattipuolue). Elected to Jyväskylä city council in 2017 with themes of participatory democracy, open governance, education & entrepreneurship. Professional background: Culture producer, ngo developer, youth work (Master of Culture & Arts - Cultural management)
- Topic suggestion: 3 years 3 elections finnish pirates road to national parliament 2017 - 2019.
So we have 3 national elections in 3 years (+european elections in 2019) which are the basis for our plan on gaining momentum by first claming seats in municipal elections (done), then again in regional elections 2018 and finaly claiming a seat at the national parliament in 2019. 2017 - municipal elections (won 2 seats) 2018 - regional elections (first ever in finnish political history, part of a major adminstrative reform) 2019 - parliamentary elections
- Food preferences and/or special needs.: none
- Arrival/departure time (airport) Arrival sun 13:40 departure mon 16:30
- If you will be available for interviews by swedish media (in case we get any requests): yes, although only in english. My swedish is way too rusty for any official business.
" Ásta Guðrún Helgadóttir (27) is a member of Icelandic parliament for the Pirate Party Iceland since 2015. Ásta is a historian, specializing in censorship and law. She has previously has worked with Tactical Technology Collective on digital security and for the Democratic Society on advocating for democratic innovation on European Union level.
Ásta loves dogs.